Matemáticas 4º ESO. Bilingüe
- APUNTES COMPLETOS DE 4º ESO BILLINGÜE 61 Mb.
- APUNTES COMPLETOS DE 4º ESO BILLINGÜE 61 Mb.
- Quick revision of: Number sets. Decimal to fraction (recurring numbers). Rational and irrational numbers. Real numbers and their representation in the Real Line.
- Interval notation, Absolute value, Neighbourhood. Intervalos, Valor absoluto, Entorno
- Quick revision of powers.
- Radicals and surds. Chapter 3 of our text book
- Rationalising and exercises Racionalización y problemas de radicales.
- logarithmic properties
- More logarithms exsercises and answers. 14 April 2011.Homework. Exercises of page 7
- Logarithms exercises More exercises to practice
- Quick revision of polynomials
- If you need it, do a deeper revision of polynomials from my notes of 3º ESO. Practice solving the exercises. If you have any doubts, ask me in our class.
- Algebraic expansion and factorization laws Productos Notables.
- Polinomial exercises to practice. Revision Exercises from 3º ESO
- soluciones de los ejercicios de polinomios anteriores
- 2.- Polinomial division (long division)
- 3.- a) Ruffini's rule. (Synthetic division). b) Remainder and factor theorems
- 4.-Polinomial exercises
- Algebraic fractions (Chapter 12 of our text book)
- Algebraic fractions exercises with answers To practice
- Other equations. Biquadratic ecuations. Polynomial equations. Rational equations. Radical equations
- Simultaneous equations. (Apuntes de 3º) Por tanto ya visto
- Simultaneous equations. Word problems
- Simultaneous equations with one or two quadratic equations (how to). Problems = page 222 to 227 of our text book.
- Non linear simultaneous equations exercises
- Inequalities. Chapter 19 of our text book. (A,B,C and review sets).
- Text book, pages 134-135
- Text book, pages 146-152
- Apuntes de 3º: (a) Intercept Theorem & Thales Theorem (b) Thales & Similarity (c) Similarity exercises. Scales and maps
- Teorema de la altura Height Theorem?. Properties of similar triangles
- Similarity exercises to practice (in spanish)
- Trigonometric ratios
- Text book, pages 234-252
- Text book, pages 261-266
- Text book, pages 438-446
- Text book, pages 454-458
- More trigonometric problems to practice
- Trigonometric equations exercises
- More trigonometric exercises of our text book to practice.
- Frusta of pyramids and cones Definition and exercises to practice using trigonometric ratios
- Problem 7 solution. Frustum of a pyramid
- Revision of functions from 3º eso notes
- Composition of functions from our text book + exercises
- Some types of functions and their domains
- Exponential functions
- Logarithmic functions
- Logarithmic and exponential equations, exercises and problems
- Even and Odd Functions. Piecewise Functions. Funciones par e impar. Funciones definidas a trozos.
- The modulus function (graphs). Page 340 of our text book
- The graphs of quadratic functions. Page 416 of our text book
- Revisar: Pendiente en líneas rectas.
- Gradients of tangents to curves. (Rate of change). (Tasa de variación, tasa de variación media, tasa de variación instantanea = derivada). Pages 530-535 of our text book.
- Ver puntos 53 y 54 de 3º ESO
- Counting. Also review "tree diagrams" in our book.
- Chapter 23 of our text book.
- 56.- Probability (Vocabulary and properties)
- Probability (text book, page 267). With the exception of the contents: Conditional probability
- Excell exercise to practice Try different charts
- 1st Term Project
- 3th Term Project Deadline: June 5th
- Mapa Topográfico de Gijón Free from Instituto Geográfico Nacional website
- Some clues to 2nd term project How to calculate the height of a building using a street map
- 1st Term Project Deadline: December 9th
- some clues to 1st term project
Exámenes del curso 2011_12
- 1st test. 1st term. Statistic, counting and probability.
- 2nd test (1st term). Number revision. Rationalising. Polinomials
- 1st term. Resit exam
- 1st exam. 2nd term
- 2nd exam. 2nd term
- 2nd term resit exam 2012
- Solutions to 2nd term resit exam 2012
- 1st test 1st term 2010
- 2nd test 1st term Algebraic fractions. Equations. Simultaneous equations. (With answers)
- First Term Resit Exam
- 2 nd term. 1st exam Inequalities and similarity
- Solutions to inequalities and similarity exam
- 2nd test. 2nd term
- Second term. Resit exam
- Resit ex. 2nd term. Answers
- 3th term. 1st exam With answers
- 1st. term. 1st exam.
- 1st. term. 2nd. exam
- Resit exam. First Term
- 2nd term. 1st exam
- 2nd term. 2nd exam. (Trigonometry)
- Resit exam. 2nd term
- 3th term. 1st exam
- Solutions to 3th term. 1st exam
- 3th term 2nd exam + solutions
- 1st term. 1st test
- 1st term. 2nd test
- 1st term- Resit exam
- 2nd term- 1st exam
- 2nd term- 2nd exam
- 2nd term. Resit exam
- 3rd term. 1st exam
- 3rd term. 2nd exam